No Events on The List at This Time
Veterans Socioeconomic Development Division consist of two main units. ie : Veterans Socioeconomic Development Unit (VSED) and Job Placement & Entrepreneurship Development Unit (JPED)
- Planning and Implementing Veterans Socioeconomic Development Programs for non pensionable MAF veterans.
- Managing second job placement career in various public and private sector
- Managing job placement and VSED database
- Planning, promotioning and implementing course program
- Analizing courses (before and after attending course)
- Providing program implementation achievement
- Managing VSED data
- Planning continuous implementation
- Planning and collecting veterans data through outreach program
- Developing a continuos collaboration and networking with public and private sector.
- Planning and implementing career program.
- Planning and implementing MAF veterans entrepreneurship development program
- Managing entrepreneurship development and job placement database